Monday, May 11, 2009

Obadiah's RadioU 5k Training Schedule...



Here is my training schedule for the RadioU 5k.

I knew that the 5k was coming up fast but 5 weeks sure doesn't seem like very long to train for it... of course, I could easily run a 5k right now but running this year is not about finishing but about finishing WELL. I ran a couple of times last week but the real training starts today. I would LOVE to get in under 26 minutes this year. Will I?I'm not sure if this is the training schedule to guaruntee that time. I could probably get faster if I swapped another speed workout for the distance run on Thursdays but I don't want to let my distance runs drop below 8 miles. (The fall half-marathon is looming in the distance.)

Good luck everybody! I hope you are running with us this summer! Sign up here.

No comments: