Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday: Emery, E3, and the 5k

Emery
All day long today (Tuesday, June 2) we're giving away copies of the new Emery cd! We had a chance to talk to Toby this morning about the album and some of his online alter egos. You can hear that in the archives and you can see the videos on Emery's youtube channel.


E3
If you haven't heard us talking about, the Electronics Entertainment Expo is going on this week and it is HUGE. It is the big event where all of the big game companies will be laying out their GINORMOUS game releases for the rest of the year. (Did I say it was MASSIVE?) I've been pretty excited about it and we have been talking about it on the show but we cannot begin to do it justice. Instead of clogging up your ears and the interwebs let me make a suggestion: read one of my two favorite gaming blogs:



















5k
The RadioU 5k is coming up on June 12. Here's a slice of honesty: I've lost interest in training. I think it is mostly sheer laziness and/or lack of desire to run in the heat. Regardless of its source, I'm having to force myself to go out running everyday. This always happens at some point during training and is just part of the cycle.... but man. Can't we just be in awesome shape and set personal records without all the training? Seriously...

If you want in, you can register here.

No comments: